Board Members Are Needed!
Our Board of Directors represents the interests of all people served by Access II ILC, Inc. Their major function is to advise and generate alternative ideas, recommend action, and to problem solve.
We are looking for people who:
* Want to work on behalf of individuals with disabilities
* Have a disability and successfully function in everyday life
* Live or work in Caldwell, Carroll, Daviess, Grundy, Harrison, Livingston, Mercer or Ray Counties
What we ask of our board members:
* Attend bi-monthly board meetings held on the 4th Tuesday of the month from 3:00-4:30 pm at Access II office at 101Industrial Parkway, Gallatin, MO 64640
* Advocate on behalf of individuals with disabilities
* Share your strategic thinking skills at meetings
*Support and participate in committees, events and fundraisers
If you are interested, please contact Access II for an application. Heather Swymeler Executive Director:email@example.com or 660-663-2423 ext. 225